• BS degree in Packaging Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, related engineering field or
equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of relevant work experience in global supply chain management in the consumer
electronics industry, and experience with manufacturing and supply chain processes.
• Experience in supply chain in the following commodities: packaging and printed materials,
kitting operations, and injection molding.
• Experience working in the technology industry with procurement and supply chain
• Experience collaborating and working cross-functionally with Engineering and Product
teams. Experience working and partnering with supplier management at a global scale.
• Experience sourcing packaging materials, pulp packaging, rigid packaging, etc.
• Experience working with international supply base partners.
• Effective communication, sourcing, consulting and collaboration skills.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Develop and execute global supply chain strategies.
• Manage Suppliers to ensure readiness, assurance of supply and overall quality for the
product builds and sustaining operations.
• Initiate purchase orders, track spend, understand component lead time and evaluate
associate supply chain risks.
• Create Request for Quotation (RFQ) templates and prepare RFQ documentation for general
supply management to review.
• Drive cost reductions and influence partners for cost effective supply chain